Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Building has begun

I know it has been some time since my last blog well lets face it I've been a little slack.
Over the past few months we have moved house, demolished our old house and finalised plans for the new house, which I am excited to say started being built on Monday (three days ago). As this is such a big part of my life at the moment I will add snippets to my blog to not only record my own 'journey'(sorry didn't want to sound too Masterchef) but share this with you.  It has been 4 years in the planning and months of paperwork but there was much excitement as I drove up to the block to see three large trucks out the front.  Yes things were moving, I didn't expect such a large display.  Not sure what I expected - a man and a shovel (probably not) but I definately not three big trucks! I did feel a little overwhelmed as I think it had finally hit me - things were REALLY happening.  Hang on people its going to be a great ride!!
Day One - Fences were completed and dirt had moved

Excitedly the kids and I watched Kenny deliver the Portable Loo

No comments:

Post a Comment